What are the minimum skills one needs to start exploring wormholes? What ship classes are needed?
snellopi [ Editor ]
Ship: Frigate with scan bonuses (Heron, Imicus, Magnate or Probe) --> Covops Frigate (Anathema, Buzzard, Cheetah or Helios) --> Recon cruiser
Mods: Core probe launcher (or Sister's alternative) Ammo: Core scan probes (3 to 5)
- Astrometrics (to use probe launcher)
- Jury Rigging (to use scanning enhancement rigs)
- Astrometric Acquisition (less scan time)
- Astrometric Pinpointing (more accurate scanning)
- Astrometric Rangefinding (more scan probe strength)
- Hacking (if you want to crack radar-site cans)
- Archaeology (if you want to crack magnetometric-site cans)
- Salvaging (if you want to salvage sleeper wrecks and get in some cans)
- Cloaking (if you want to use a cloak to prevent being blown up)
If you can get hold of a Zephyr (Ship) you cannot cloak (or shoot or do anything else), but Sleepers wont target or shoot at you.
Check out this article for details.
Edit: Oh and here's HOW to scan them out. Also go search on youtube - there are a number of how to scan videos.